New from Washington State

Willow64

Hi everyone!

I am very excited to be here. I have so much to learn and I think that this is going to be a wonderful place for me to share and learn. There are 3 of us and we are just dipping our toes into polyamory and trying to make some of the initial hard decisions. None of us are positive that we can pull this off, but all of us are willing at this point. I have ordered the 3 books I hear the most about so that I can read everything I can get my hands on, but I hope to learn a ton here as well.

My name is Willow and I am 51. I have 5 grown children that live outside my home and 3 at home, aged 16, 15 and 12. I am married to one party and we are thinking of welcoming a 3rd. There just seems to be SO much to learn and SO much to consider!

Greetings Willow,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You have the right idea of how much there is to learn, and where you can learn it. I'm curious, what are the three books you're going to read?

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy your time here, and that we'll be able to answer your questions.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

I bought More Than Two, one called The Polyamorists Next Door (I think that's what it's called), and another that eludes me right now. I got them on Half.com and I am just waiting for them to arrive.

Cool. I have read "More than Two" (and liked it), and I would like to read "The Polyamorists Next Door." A few other very popular poly books are "Sex at Dawn," "Opening Up," and "The Ethical Slut." I'm guessing the third book you're getting is one of those.

Cheers! :D

I just got "The Ethical Slut" yesterday, so that is another one! Yes, so far it seems good and it's well written. I will let you know what I think.

Back