New Here & Looking for a Throuple relationship

Wildfor3

Hiya, I guess this is where I start? I don't really know if I fit here but I am giving it a try. Before you think...she must be fake I'm looking where to put a verify pic. I am real looking for an attractive couple between 25-40.

Hi , welcome.
We are a couple in Arkansas. Be interested in getting to know each other better and talk about the possibilities

Hi , welcome.
We are a couple in Arkansas. Be interested in getting to know each other better and talk about the possibilities
Hi J. I'm totally new here and have no idea what I am doing on here yet. It looks different from another site I was on for a while.

Greetings Wildfor3,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You sound like a wild and fun person, I hope you find the throuple you are looking for. If we can help let us know.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

RIP your inbox, lol. But seriously, I hope you find people who are ready for you, polyamory can be a steep learning curve!

Greetings Wildfor3,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You sound like a wild and fun person, I hope you find the throuple you are looking for. If we can help let us know.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!
Thanks for such a great welcome kdt!

Back