New to Polyamory

PinkPig

Hi, I'm PinkPig. I'm new to polyamory.com and new to the poly lifestyle. I'm in my early 40s and was in an unhappy, monogamous marriage for 25 years. I've been divorced for a year. Blue & I've been dating since early this year. I've been mono throughout our relationship while he's openly dated other women. We are committed and are discussing marriage. He introduced me to his most recent partner, Snow, and we are now in a closed triad. We are currently all very happy with this arrangement. At this time, we all maintain separate households as Snow and I both have teens at home. We would eventually like to merge our households into one.

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Staff member
Greetings PinkPig,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Sounds like you have an excellent V (or triad?) established. I hope you'll eventually get the merged household that you desire.

Dig right in and enjoy our various boards and threads here. Let us know if you have any questions. There's a lot to be learned about polyamory!

Glad to have you with us,
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!