North Carolina...

Greetings from a newcomer

I am new to exploring the world of polyamory. But I know there are many ways to love, to connect, to share. I am taking my first steps in reaching out! I live south of Greensboro. Looking forward to an interesting dialogue!

WE are living in Elizabethton, Tn just over the mountain from Ashville. maybe one and a half hrs out of NC we would love to find that loving couple or person to share our lives and love we are very honest and sincere in our belief and desire

Hendersonville/Asheville here. We are very new to this and to the area. Have never been around or talked to people in the same line of thought. Would love to meet some like minded people that we could talk to and hang out with. J&H
we live on the TN side of the mountain in Elizabethton TN (new to the area and have never had the opertunity to meet and share conversation with like minded people would love to do so

Hello, my wife and I are very new to this. We live between Spartanburg SC and Hendersonville NC. (Out in the country) We have been married 4.5 years, I am 29, she is 27, and in the last 4 months we have decided we want to do this. In fact, she already has a boyfriend - he has been a friend for a while and things just kind of worked out for them. So the place where we are is that we would like to find a girl for me, and maybe her sometimes. Not just a physical thing, but someone we can become close friends with, likely morseso with me, as my wife has a great relationship with her guy. I know for myself, im just eager to start talking more with people open to this lifestyle, as most of our friends and family are very against it all.

So that's about it :) we are new at it, and eager to see where it goes!

I am also somewhat new to the lifestyle. About 5 years ago my girlfriend and I had a very open relationship. It wasn't completely poly but we had another couple we had a relationship with. I am bisexual so it worked for us. Things kinda changed between us and for some unsaid reason our relationship turned monogamous and pretty much fell apart. I would like to meet and talk with other people that have the same views on the poly relationship. I am from nc from the Piedmont area.

UPDATE on NC poly organizations

Here's a NEW update on Poly groups in NC.

Poly NC Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/ncPoly -- Statewide NC Polyamory facebook community. Announcements and discussions.

Triangle Polyamory Community: www.meetup.com/TrianglePolyamory Serving the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, & Carrboro metro region. Random meetups and events as members plan them, plus some regular weekly socials. Occasional poly-specific discussion meetings, too.

Charlotte Polyamory Network: www.meetup.com/The-Charlotte-Poly-Network Meetup group for Polyamorous folks in the greater Charlotte area and surrounding regions (Gastonia, Rock Hill, Monroe, Concord, etc.)

Piedmont Triad Area Polyamory Meetup: www.meetup.com/TriadNCpoly Another brand-new Polyamory meetup group. Meets in the greater Piedmont Triad metro area (Greensboro, WinstonSalem, HighPoint, Burlington, Asheboro, etc).

Western NC Polyamory: www.wnc-poly.org Asheville-based Polyamory Group. Meets monthly and has an email listserv.

:)

in Jacksonville

New to this and new to the forum

My wife and i are in Jacksonville. We've only lived here for almost two years. We are from Newport and just haven't made any real connections new to this whole scene bur excited looking for a single woman

Hi, new to this site. New to poly/open/etc. I'm not looking to meet anybody right now, but I'm in the High Point/Greensboro area. 26 year old male.

Where exactly?

I am also somewhat new to the lifestyle. About 5 years ago my girlfriend and I had a very open relationship. It wasn't completely poly but we had another couple we had a relationship with. I am bisexual so it worked for us. Things kinda changed between us and for some unsaid reason our relationship turned monogamous and pretty much fell apart. I would like to meet and talk with other people that have the same views on the poly relationship. I am from nc from the Piedmont area.

Where in the Piedmont area are you guys? =)

Im in Raleigh, near Garner.

Asheville

Mf couple living in Burnsville ATM but hopefully moving to Asheville by the end if the week. Would be happy to meet poly girls around us.

Back