NW Montana looking for polys

Whoever the person is who started this post and began on the random, opinionated LGBT tangent lol.
Fyi, you don't have to engage with an existing thread just because it's already in your State, you are completely welcome to start your own new thread 🙂

I am a 26 y/o polyam bi female living in Montana. However, after reading the extremely biased remarks you have made about the LGBTQ+ community, I don't think I'd like to connect. Good luck though!
Im not quite sure what you find to be "extremely biased remarks" exaclty.. saying that labeling is the issue? Why dies everything need a label? So there can be cause for separation? Or is it that you're offended because someone said that there isn't really a need for your wanted labeling? I just never understood why we had to have a seperate label for every little interest that people have. Also did you miss the part about the aliens? It's not like there was any focused on the letter community. There were two maybe three comments on it right?

(I didnt realize there were any replies here, oops) dont forget that I am an Undercover Alien and a Scientist to boot

All I am saying is there is more than what is confined to the LGBT Community. Its not just that and nothing else. Its something that has existed for 1000s of years just fine before the Showboating and Bandstanding came along. If you were around before the LGBT Community came along, you would know what it was like before all the names and lifestyle expectations was like. Its always just been a regular part of life. Homo Erotics (or whatever name you want to give it) doesnt need to have an Identity or particular Lifestyle or Label.

If I use Herbs for Alternative Health. I dont wear my Clothes, cut or color my Hair, swedge my Talk, or need to decorate with Symbols, to prove anything or be noticed.

I grew up surrounding Hollywood when this started. I have walked the Blvd many miles. I can get everything accomplished in Glory without having to carry the Baggage everywhere. Whos being biased ?

yes all the Labeling does is give grounds to divide and put everything into little boxes.

Last edited:
For what this is supposed to be about, there sure seems to be alot of arguing over petty insignificant details

I am showing what is causing all of this and everything is going the wrong direction,........... so much for the Polys looks like. The BDSMs are failing too......

what if I started a new thread and eludicated on coming up with a lifestyle that we can label with a new set of standards

do you think it would have the same inverse effects and go the direction we need ?

like a Boomerang ? hey ! we can even call it the Boomerang Cult ehh ? Lets all Tattoo Boomerangs on our Foreheads ! and we can all be Schizoid Celibates !

Last edited:
The boomerang, as I'm sure you are aware, is a cultural artifact of a disenfranchised indigenous minority. Please pick your illustrations with more tact.

Back