Oregon Couple Seeking Older Man

kudzu872

Hi! We are a married couple in Oregon seeking an older male for a long-term polyamorous relationship. I am 29; my wife is 28. Ultimately, we would like to become fully immersed in this lifestyle and have him living with us so that he is essentially her second husband. We very much like the notion of three people being in a loving relationship. We own a house and do not have kids yet, but my wife likes the idea of having children from both of us.

Feel free to message us with any questions you might have.

Hello Kudzu872

Hi kudzu872, this is starrynight. I got your message asking for a conversation. I replied back to you, with a private message suggesting we start a conversation with each other. Just in case that private message did not reach you, please send me a private message with something I can use to contact you (personal email or phone number),and we can begin to text /email each other to arrange a time to talk.

Hi

Hi! We are a married couple in Oregon seeking an older male for a long-term polyamorous relationship. I am 29; my wife is 28. Ultimately, we would like to become fully immersed in this lifestyle and have him living with us so that he is essentially her second husband. We very much like the notion of three people being in a loving relationship. We own a house and do not have kids yet, but my wife likes the idea of having children from both of us.

Wow, I want a family like you, our wife, a brother, and our own children.

Hi I would like to get to know each other better and talk about the possibilities. Hope to hear from yall soon

Hi there kudzu872. I'm new to this site plus learning more about being polyamory. What part in orgen do u live in? Im in Gresham. I my am in my 40's and looking to meet people that are Poly. Am wanting talk to learn more and I'm not trying get Involved with anyone just yet because of my now family I have. but to make friends. Right now just hoping talk and go from there.

Hello. I'm 64 wm living in Kentucky. I'm divorce. I would like to know more about what you are looking for?

I’m looking to experience other women before I die. I’d love to have FWB’s I can meet up with for fun on occasion. My wife and I are new to polyamory. Just trying to build a circle of people we can trust.

Back