Orlando cuckquean I wanna watch you & my husband

SexyCuckQuean

My husband is Sexy tall dark and handsome with full sleeve tattoos. I am a cuckquean and totally think it’s hot as hell to watch another woman fuck my husband. She can be straight or bi. I am bi. I want to watch, you know you want me to as well. Please no men, no couples. We’ve done swinging and not looking for that. Live in Orlando and you can come to our house💜. I am 33 almost 34, my husband is 37. We’ve been married well over a decade, we are really chill. Hubs drinks, I don’t. I’m 420 kinda momma. I’m petite 34C 113lbs lots of tattoos as well.

You may be more likely to receive replies on Fetlife.

as far as I recall

the term cuck is ages old and used about as much as poly as anything else

if anyone is concerned about any names, they should look at the LGBT nomenclature because before the 60s when they first started using it, there werent ever any issues about it for 1000s of years other than a few Cultural skirmishes

before the mid 60s I was involved with 5-6 girl pairs and while it was obvious what was going on, no one ever really said anything about it at all, and nothing was considered out of line what so ever

its the people causing issues and calling names that are causing so much attention to it and themselves is all the problem is about

since we are so worried about name calling now, take a look at what people thing about Poly, most of the people criticizing it dont even have adequate sensible definition of the term

Everyone has been living for 1000s of years just fine with all these identities many of them in Royalty, and no one ever thought anything odd or out of line about it till the name calling started

why of all places would anyone be arguing over something like this here in a place like this ?

with all these Smilies, we need one of those sound effects like the Price is Right Reject Button uuurrrnnnk

Back