Ph.D. Dissertation: Who are these people? Comparing personality traits of polyamorous and monogamous individuals.

HogueCA

To Those Interested,

C. Adam Hogue, a doctoral student in the University of Louisiana Monroe College of Health Sciences program of Marriage and Family Therapy with a Concentration in Systemic Studies is seeking individuals who are at least 18 years old and are either in or have been in a romantic relationship to participate in a research study regarding personality and relationships. The title of the study is Who are these people? Comparing personality traits of polyamorous and monogamous individuals.

Those interested may follow the link Here, and stated again below, to find information regarding informed consent and to complete the associated survey. For further information, potential participants may contact me at the information provided below to ask about additional details. The purpose of this study is to explore information regarding personality factors and relationships.

Participation in this study involves:

A time commitment of approximately 10-15 minutes for a survey via online means.

For more information about this study, please contact C. Adam Hogue, by email at hogueca@warhawks.ulm.edu

Thank you,

C. Adam Hogue

Survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LFVBMTV

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Staff member
Hello Adam,

I tried to take your survey, but about on the second page into it, it asked, "What is your approximate income?" and no matter how I answered, it came back with, "The comment you entered is in an invalid format." It would not let me advance to the next page. Sorry I was unable to complete your survey.

Regards,
Kevin T.

HogueCA

Hello Adam,

I tried to take your survey, but about on the second page into it, it asked, "What is your approximate income?" and no matter how I answered, it came back with, "The comment you entered is in an invalid format." It would not let me advance to the next page. Sorry I was unable to complete your survey.

Regards,
Kevin T.
Kevin,

There was an odd box checked that was trying to format this question. Thank you so much for letting me know. I appreciate you trying to take the survey and letting me fix the question.

Adam

HogueCA

Thank you all who have participated and helped me fix some of the technical glitches. I am now officially at the halfway point of needed participants and I can't thank you all enough.

Please feel free to share this among those who you feel may be interested as I am still in need of polyamorous participants.