Poly Newcomer

RomiOmi

Hi, Romi here. My husband (28m) and I (27f) are new to poly. I've always felt that I had more love and affection than I could possibly give to one person. As I'm getting older, I'm finding myself more attracted to the actual person and who they are, regardless of sexual orientation. I would love to meet some new people (near or far), for friendships, advice, laughs, or more.

Welcome Romi,

This is my go to poly board for advice, general learning and diverse opinions. You can just lurk for a while. Which is what I normally do and soak up all that’s here or you can participate like I am trying to do more of now. I think as I become more comfortable in the poly lifestyle it’s easier to contribute my experiences.

-jay

Thank you.

Lurking is definitely on my to-do list! Looking forward to learning and meeting new people.

Last edited:
Hi, Romi here. My husband (28m) and I (27f) are new to poly. I've always felt that I had more love and affection than I could possibly give to one person. As I'm getting older, I'm finding myself more attracted to the actual person and who they are, regardless of sexual orientation. I would love to meet some new people (near or far), for friendships, advice, laughs, or more.

Welcome to the forum!

- Noel & Adrianne

What kind of relationship are you looking for?

Welcome. Getting older eh. I am 60. Wife SW is 58. Girlfriend Ewe is 62. We are not getting older, we just are. 😁
Folks here care. We are all in this to share. Poly is not easy. It has many blessings Ali g with the challenges.

I messaged you.

Hiii. I’m new too and looking to talk to people as well. 😊

Back