Polymory: Emerging concept in India.

Traveler

"Being polyamorous doesn't mean that you are cheating on your partner," though it seems to be a new concept in India. it has been practiced since ages. specially in this thread... we will talk more about understanding :" polyamorous/Polymory: which is generally misinterpreted of just having sex... but actually its not all about only... though sex is also a part of it...... as per my understanding Polymory is being open minded and relating ourselves with many who are in same mindset....

i would be eager to know more about this pls share your views.

regards,
your co-traveler.

Response!!

I think you got it just right. Relationships are not just about sex alone. It is about a state of common opinions and several other likes and mis likes, most of which are in common. I am happy you posted your views. Best, RK

Barbara road

I think you got it just right. Relationships are not just about sex alone. It is about a state of common opinions and several other likes and mis likes, most of which are in common. I am happy you posted your views. Best, RK

thats the good news for indians and to some people who are lonely and yet too shy to make an advance in India

just as myself

Back