Searching for connection, community and understanding

LittleKetler

I might have squealed slightly in excitement on finding out this board existed but I'll never admit to it. 😉 Lol!

Currently a single lady that is interested in poly V relationships. Just joined the site today and looking to connect with like-minded people. :)

Interested in one day taking this further but currently just looking for friends as I settle into the idea. :)

Nice to meet you all! :)

Greetings LittleKetler,

This is a great place to connect with other like-minded people, and to understand more about this lifestyle. I myself am in a poly V relationship, and would be happy to answer any questions you may have about it. Welcome to our little corner of the internet!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

I might have squealed slightly in excitement on finding out this board existed but I'll never admit to it. 😉 Lol!

Currently a single lady that is interested in poly V relationships. Just joined the site today and looking to connect with like-minded people. :)

Interested in one day taking this further but currently just looking for friends as I settle into the idea. :)

I’m looking for the same! Like minded people.

Welcome. Jump in and ask questions. We all have much to learn.

Nice to meet you too! What made you realize you were poly?

Thank you for your reply. :)

It's been a long time coming, if I'm being truthful. It's something that has been rolling around in my head for years, but hasn't been something I've been able (or ready, I suppose) to explore until recently. I guess part of me has finally given up worrying about what society's expectations are and has finally decided to go after what I want, not what others say I should have... does that make sense?

That makes sense. Sometimes the world pushes us to live in a certain way, when that isn't what we really want. Transitioning to poly is especially difficult, there is a lot of social conditioning to overcome.

Welcome to the forum. My wife seeks connection when searching for a lover. Without that connection she looks at sex as unfulfilled desire. Sure there's times when a sudden flirtatious meeting happens and lust sex is desired but for a long term relationship lover she seeks that connection of passion, attraction, and desire. I used to get upset about it but after watching her with a lover and seeing the passion they share..I totally understand and I gotta tell ya....it was a super hot turn on watching her and him go at each other. Welcome aboard, hole to see ya around... JeffnTasha

Hi Nice to meet you here, it's not something you need to rush into it you do have enough time to settle into it and find partners who share or are willing to try.

Hello and welcome!

Couple here looking to add a third (female) to our marriage. We are in Florida.

Where are you located?

Welcome. Jump in and ask questions. We all have much to learn.
Welcome to the forum.
Welcome aboard, hole to see ya around... JeffnTasha
Hello and welcome!
Hi Nice to meet you here, it's not something you need to rush into it you do have enough time to settle into it and find partners who share or are willing to try.

Thank you all for your kind words and warm welcome. Just knowing there are others out there that want the same thing, and knowing this place exists to come to should I have any questions, helps a lot. It's a huge reassurance and makes me feel more relaxed about the possibility of finding those two (or more) special men to share my life and time with. Only time will tell how the rest.

LittleK. xx

Back