Seeking Best Friend/Housemate

ifnotnowwhen

We are a loving couple 56 and 61 wanting to add a third to our family. A female or male with a sense of adventure ( we hope to be spending some time in Ecuador after retirement) and a quirky sense of humor. If you are offended by the politically incorrect or can not just agree to disagree in a friendly debate we are probably not the folks for you. We are currently in Central Texas and look forward to meeting those who would consider such an adventurous life change.

hello!

Hello, I'm a laid back, good looking guy looking for like minded people to have a good time without all the fuss and trouble. I've got wonderful ideias, I'm sane and respectful. Wanna chat for a while? Cheers, Touch

We are a loving couple 56 and 61 wanting to add a third to our family. A female or male with a sense of adventure ( we hope to be spending some time in Ecuador after retirement) and a quirky sense of humor. If you are offended by the politically incorrect or can not just agree to disagree in a friendly debate we are probably not the folks for you. We are currently in Central Texas and look forward to meeting those who would consider such an adventurous life change.

Thank you for your note but I am not sure what to make of it. You say you are looking for like minded people to have a good time with without the fuss and muss, that sounds like swinging. We are not swingers we are a poly couple looking for a relationship so if that is what you meant tell us where you are and what you have in mind.

Bill & Ellen

Back