Seeking in Cincinnati

marcusverus

Well, here goes:

We are a late 30s early 40s m/f couple in need of some community in the form of another couple somewhere around our ages. We are active, educated, and motivated to build a true and deep relationship with some genuine people. It would be great if you two were only an hour or two away at most. Inquire within for more information on who we are and what we are about.

I wish you all the best in building your network. Honestly, Fetlife is a little better for finding local events/people because of their structure. I just had a look at where Cincinnati is (I'm from NZ and I didn't know beyond it being in OH) and you're probably a little far from my extended polycule in Athens. I have friends in Columbus, though. I guess what I'm saying is that the poly networks are out there if you persist. You just have to find the right platform/website.

Thanks for the suggestion! We checked it out and quite see where we fit there. We’re hoping to find chill people that love the outdoors and building connections!

Late 30’s couple in Cincy

Well hello there! My husband and I are searching for likeminded folks to have a friendly drink with.
We are just getting our toes wet and would love to know there are other people like us out there!
Please feel free to reach out!

Still thirsty?

Are you guys still looking to have a drink and chat? I know I’m 6 months late but I’m very new to this and just saw your post. Hope to hear from you soon.

Back