Seeking open minded female

Remi

I don't want to get too wordy with this, it's really just a flag which emphasizes that I'm currently looking for someone new.

I have 3 simple rules:
  1. Open communication, meaning no silent treatmeant nonsense.
  2. Honesty and transparency, meaning I don't want a relationship that relies on darkness and/or ignorance.
  3. Fairness, meaning treat me the way you'd like to be treated.

Everything else is negotiable.

Feel free to send me a private message. Your time won't be wasted and I'll be sure to make you laugh a bit =p

Magdlyn

Hey Remi,

I saw your other thread.

Were you looking for a local friend/potential lover? If so, where are you generally located?

Are you looking for someone in a particular age range? How old are you?

You probably want to have some things in common with a new friend/lover. What are your interests and hobbies?

I know someone, me or anyone else, could PM you, but you'll probably spark more interest with a few more specifics upfront. :)

Thanks!

Remi

Hey Remi,

I saw your other thread.

Were you looking for a local friend/potential lover? If so, where are you generally located?

Are you looking for someone in a particular age range? How old are you?

You probably want to have some things in common with a new friend/lover. What are your interests and hobbies?

I know someone, me or anyone else, could PM you, but you'll probably spark more interest with a few more specifics upfront. :)

Thanks!

I appreciate the interest!

I'm currently in eastern North Carolina, but that doesn't matter much, I'm just visiting. I'd be willing to move anywhere in the US, including Puerto Rico because they totally are a part of the US, for the right setup.

I don't really subscribe to the labels though, if i absolutely had to use a label, i'd refer to everyone as being a friend and associate that friendship label with each individual relationship's attributes.

Example:
Friendship 1 - kissing, netflix, riding bikes together
Friendship 2 - wrestling, rock climbing, anal

I consider these lists to be "forever growing" lists, ideally, and under normal circumstances. It's really hard on me when relationships end, I don't understand why they do (the obvious exceptions being the person with who causes intentional permanent damage and the person who seems incapable of controlling themselves, and so they continuously cause permanent damage).

The more time 2 people spend together, the better they understand each other. the ups and downs don't take away understanding, they only add to it. So there's at least one positive for every shitty unintentional situation.

Age range doesn't matter at all (I'm 30), interests are helpful but they're not deal breakers. Personally my list of interests is small, yet broad. Example, problem solving. I kind of enjoy theory crafting solutions to problems. When I say "kind of", i mean "i get off on it". That's basically what I do for a living. I can't swim, teach me pls :D I play League of Legends a little bit, would love to find an MMORPG to play with someone who is interested enough to show up consistently.

The last MMORPG I played was called Revelation Online. I played it for a little under 2 years, focused mainly on the PVE aspects of the game, made a few interesting friends but none who were quite on the same wavelength as I. Interesting stories from encounters on that game though, feel free to ask me about those in private.

I invest in real estate a bit, nothing too crazy. I'm looking for an apartment complex to buy...this problem fuels my crazy poly island idea. "Let me just buy this 30 unit complex and stick all my friends in it!" Sounds amazing. Also looking for a 1 - 4 unit dwelling that's selling under market value, if any of you are into that sort of thing. Find me a good deal and if i get it, I'll pay you :D

I bike and lift weights too, just not consistently.

I'm really open minded. Like really open minded, I don't like pain though. I can share my bdsm profile upon request.

Lastly, I really prefer 1 on 1 communication 98 pct of the time. I feel comfortable with you guys for some reason, Probably had something to do with KDT's warm welcome. You're the coolest dude :D but I think if this were any other forum I definitely would not be.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Re:
"I feel comfortable with you guys for some reason, Probably had something to do with KDT's warm welcome. You're the coolest dude :D but I think if this were any other forum I definitely would not be."

Thanks, :) May your experience on Polyamory.com continue to be a positive one. ;)