So. Cali couple

IEcplSeeking

Hello, we are a couple in the L.A. area looking for a real connection. We are not the poly that really equates to swinging, although nobody is judging those types. We want relationship just like we have with each other. We are open to any dynamic but want the communication, trust and love. Isn't there somebody that actually wants to talk and get to know each other instead of worrying about how quickly we can jump in bed? What ever happened to building something so the efforts lead to sexual stuff and getting that long term as opposed to the one nights or casual flings? If this is resonating with you, please write and let's get to know each other.

Worst case, we won't be a match and that's fine. Best case is we may just find what we want and are looking for! :)

Magdlyn

If you asked this question in our Poly Relationships section, you'd get some interesting answers to your questions!

AwesomeApril666

Hello, we are a couple in the L.A. area looking for a real connection. We are not the poly that really equates to swinging, although nobody is judging those types. We want relationship just like we have with each other. We are open to any dynamic but want the communication, trust and love. Isn't there somebody that actually wants to talk and get to know each other instead of worrying about how quickly we can jump in bed? What ever happened to building something so the efforts lead to sexual stuff and getting that long term as opposed to the one nights or casual flings? If this is resonating with you, please write and let's get to know each other.

Worst case, we won't be a match and that's fine. Best case is we may just find what we want and are looking for! :)
Oh man, I feel this SO much! Poly isn't about sex for myself at all, it's about that connection! I too am in socal, more t'words OC. I know this thread is a few months old, but I hope you're still here! I'd love to connect and just learn more about you 😊