Submissive seeking 2 Daddy Dom's to love

LeoButterfly

Female seeking 2 males for Triad

Hi, I'm 40, straight, and seeking 2 men between the ages of 35 and 55 for a closed Triad. Ideally they would be D/s friendly (Dominance and Submissive) and somewhere in Michigan but for the right guys I am willing to relocate.

About me....I am naturally submissive, HUGE HEART, Batman loving, Star Trek Next Generation is the most awesomest believing, Prince is THE MAN, kind of girl. I love football and tend to talk MUCH TRASH during football season, and love to be with strong confident men who are okay with me being my girlie girl self.

Yes, I am the girl in the movie's who is burrowed into my dates chest screaming during the scary parts, or screaming and climbing furniture when I see a mouse or spider.

I have read how this kind of relationship can work and how wonderful it can be for everyone involved and can't wait to experience it for myself.

Ravenscroft

Banned
Well, bless your heart!! (Wow, did I really just channel Grandma??:eek:) If I were a teensy bit younger (57) &/or less satisfied with my situation, I would ->gladly<- look into pitching some woo -- which is NOT as kinky as some of the whipper-snappers hereabouts may think.:D

And there's the Leo thing, too (8/11). It's been said that if you lock two Leos in a room, & there's not a quick death, then run away FAST because they've bonded.;) Half my lovers have been either Leo or Sag, which may simply indicate an otherwise well-buried masochistic streak. (Then there's the redhead thing...)

Hmm; I can't resist a teensy sales pitch. My life's mostly an open book, so I'll at least set a good conversational example.:cool:

Up here in far-NW MN, the weather is generally nicer than the U.P. (36 F today), we're blessed with abundant $15/hr beginner jobs, & nice houses are readily available <$100K (my little fixer-upper cost $46K three years ago).

The way you mention the D/s part is also pleasant. I detest the "BDSM" (worse: "BD-SM") we're-all-the-same-thing meme. I've studied yoga & martial arts since the early '70s, so while I don't want to come across as putting other kinkyfolk down, I simply don't understand the fascination with risk/pain, which for me are kinda part of daily life. (And I'm lazy, so tying someone up/down quickly seems to become a chore.:)) I've been called a "natural Dom," with a liking for strong, centred subs, but -- hey, Leo <=> actor, right? -- I've also demoed being an "attack dog" sub for one partner.

I like my lovers fit but NOT fanatic. A few hours/week at the gym, some chiro time here & there, the ability to live happily on lean steak & roasted veg, no smoking in the house. I likes my beer, but not to get hammered; even yelling at the TV with my brother when the Vikes are on, I'm usually done after five Lites. I'd prefer a serious IPA, but then I'm ready for a nap.

(About feetsball: PLEASE don't curse us!! 2015 might've been the ONLY good year we get for another decade!!)

LeoButterfly

Hello...42 yr old submissive babygirl seeking 2 men between the ages of 35 and 55 for a closed Triad. Ideally they would be D/s (Dominance and Submissive) friendly and for the right guys I am willing to relocate.

About me....I am naturally submissive, HUGE HEART, Batman loving, Star Trek Next Generation is the most awesomest believing, Prince is THE MAN, kind of girl. I love football and tend to talk MUCH TRASH during football season, and love to be with strong confident men who are okay with me being my girlie girl self.

Yes, I am the girl in the movie's who is burrowed into my dates chest screaming during the scary parts, or screaming and climbing furniture when I see a mouse or spider.

I have read how this kind of relationship can work and how wonderful it can be for everyone involved and can't wait to experience it for myself.