Wales

littlegiggler

Hey guys,
I notice the majority of people on the site are American, but are there any people out there looking to do Poly meetings in Wales?

I must be blind lol!

Not entirely sure how I missed this thread but....YES! Yes yes yes yes yes yes lol. Only recently discovered polyamory, and realised that it's what I must be after feeling this way for ages and beating myself up about it.

Whereabouts in Wales are you?

Kim xxx.

I'm in Swansea too, we should do a meet up sometime if we can get enough interest. I've actually been thinking I'd like to get one set up for a while.

I'm in Swansea too, we should do a meet up sometime if we can get enough interest. I've actually been thinking I'd like to get one set up for a while.

This is a fantastic idea. It would be nice to meet some poly people down here. It can get so isolated here sometimes, and I'm not quite close enough to attend the Bristol poly scene meet-ups.

Kim xxx.

M half of a MF couple new to polyamory based in Cardiff, here. Would definitely be up for a South Wales meet. :)

new poly couple with no experience - we're in south wales too. a meet up would be very interesting, did you ever set one up and will there be more if you did?

We never did, but I'd like to.

If we can get enough people on board and there's interest, I'd be up for having a meet in Swansea - I have a lot of poly friends in the area that would be up for it and would good to meet new people in the community :)

New

I am new to the scene, I would like to meet other people like me and who could possibly help me? I think a meet up would be so beneficial for not just myself but others too. Can this actually happen please?☺️

Cardiff

Hey everyone, my name's Thrayna. I'm poly, and from Cardiff, but can't seem to find many people willing to talk to a non-binary transperson. If anyone knows of any groups that exist in Cardiff, could they let me know?

Back