WANTED: Bi Male for M/M/F Triad

Love2Bake

I meant a M/F/M triad. Sorry, I am new to this!! We are very close, best of friends and a happily married, stable M/F couple. My husband is bi-sexual. I am straight. We are both looking for an honest, non-aggressive, non-arrogant, bi-sexual single male who is interested in a long term committed relationship with both of us.

Friends first of course. There is no rush. You must be completely single. We are honest and integrity is very important to us. We are looking for the whole package. We want to share our hearts and ourselves fully. Not "just" sex. We are very intuitive and we will know if you're playing games. So if that's your thing, please save us both the time. We are looking for someone that we both have chemistry with.

If you are interested in getting to know us further, please send us a message. We would love to hear from you.

PS: I can not stress enough how important honesty is to us. We are far too mature to engage in game playing and to waste our time with disingenuous people. In short, if you feel the need to lie about anything to us, we are definitely not the right couple for you.

Best wishes, everyone!! I sincerely hope you all find what ever it is that you are looking for! xox:p
[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Back