Western Washington

F134Medic

Think Seattle but not Seattle. I'm roughly an hour south of Seattle.

Straight white male 52. Just looking to see if there are any single f or m/f couples to chat with in this group. I'm still learning about Poly and I don't have any friends that would understand my thought processes.

Many years ago my ex introduced me to sharing her with another guy before we knew it had a name. It was a lot of fun while it lasted but, that's the extent of my experience.

From about late 2013 until earlier this year, I lived about an hour away from Seattle myself. Small world. I'm in an MFM V, not quite what you were looking for, but if you want to chat, I'm game.

From about late 2013 until earlier this year, I lived about an hour away from Seattle myself. Small world. I'm in an MFM V, not quite what you were looking for, but if you want to chat, I'm game.
Yes, that would be okay too. I will send you a dm. Thanks for reaching out.

Cool. I got your DM; I will respond shortly.

Hey, From Western WA as well, Kinda down in the Tacoma area. Looking for Poly friends and ideally a relationship of some sort. Ideally would like to find a MF or MFM (or anything along those lines). Kinda new to the whole life style so still learning and would love to find friends who have been in the circle longer to get to know as well.

Hi duckfan, I am currently in Albuquerque, but I was in western Washington. I've been in an MFM for 16 years, and would be glad to be your friend. If you have any questions for me, let me know.

Hi,
Thank you for the response. Would appreciate all the insight I can get. Thats awesome you have been in that relationship for that long. would definitely like to find something like that. being friends would be great. Guess biggest question is where to find groups of people in the community to get plugged in with. I saw somewhere that the Meetup is a great site for things like that, but I really didn't see any poly groups in the area around here on that.

Here's all the resources I know of for poly dating and finding poly groups:
"As for where to meet poly people, if by some chance you are interested in anything alternative like Renaissance fairs, goth culture, sci-fi conventions, indie music, bdsm, or any small fringe group, you will be more likely to meet people who have at least heard of poly and are accepting of it."
-- SpaceHippieGeek, Polyamorous Percolations

Even if it's not an "alternative" type group, if there's a club or something in your area that does something you're interested in, you can always join that group and it just gives you a way to get out there and meet people. If you meet someone on a platonic level and get to talking about poly, then they can decide how they feel about it without any "pressure to agree." Then if they do decide poly doesn't bother them too much, and some kind of romantic connection subsequently develops, you'll already have "had the poly conversation" with them.

No problem, glad to help.

Hey I am new here. I am Mila 30 and I am in my first poly relationship for almost a year now, first interracial relationship too. lots of first. I am a mom of two beautiful girls and my partners have been married for 25 to years. Talk about scary, I never knew I had so much insecurities to deal with in the first place I have never been in love to such magnitude never thought I could love so selflessly its amazing to find myself wanting more and wanting to see and know more about this lifestyle and way of life. I am honest to say that I am still learning and getting to know myself and my partners( Alpha Male and female). I am here to find friends and people in similar relationships to talk with.

Hi Mila,
Glad to hear you found a relationship that works so well for you. That’s awesome :). Would be glad to chat

Hello! Also in the Seattle area! Long time lurker first time poster. Looking for friends and conversations. More info about myself in my bio. -YETI

Hi, my name is Kait, I just started on my polyamory orientation, and would love to hear from other poly people. whether you’re looking for a relationship or just friendship I’d love to be included! I’m in Washington as well but closer to Spokane then Seattle and it’s been hard to find like minded people on this side of the state!!! So any advice or just someone looking for a friend to chat with, pm me! Also so glad to have found this website im learning so much from everyone and it’s made this journey much easier and less scary!

Back