what? no uk peeps

Im from Leeds too, only just joined today, Ive been lurking for a little while though....
Welcome to the site and a welcome from one Leeds fella to another.

Hi all. Couple in Shropshire looking for F. Not really sure where else to look. craigslist is...horrible. Really looking for a friend who wants to come to bed more than the kind of anonymous fuck most of the internet seems to be interested in. If there are any ladies about interested in saying hi...well, give us a shout ;)

Hi all, 26yr old Bristolian male here. Seems very little interest in the south west when it comes to this, anyone know of any meet-ups closer than London would be much appreciated. I'm new to the whole prospect of becoming poly so would like to mingle and get to know people from around my surrounding area with a similar insight into the wierd and wonderous world of polyamorous people.

Kind regards

South West

little interest in the south west when it comes to this, anyone know of any meet-ups closer than London would be much appreciated.

I know there are a few poly people around the Bristol area, I don't know if they have any meet ups though... you might want to check out: http://polytical.org/

I think a few of them help run it the website.

Hi all, 26yr old Bristolian male here. Seems very little interest in the south west when it comes to this, anyone know of any meet-ups closer than London would be much appreciated. I'm new to the whole prospect of becoming poly so would like to mingle and get to know people from around my surrounding area with a similar insight into the wierd and wonderous world of polyamorous people.

Kind regards
There's tons in Bristol. I think there was an event not long ago too. As in, a few days ago. The link above is certainly a good one.

seems like its mostly people in their 20s 30s that have this kind of relationship?? well from the profiles ive looked at. and is there a forum like this that have more UKers on it?

seems like its mostly people in their 20s 30s that have this kind of relationship?? well from the profiles ive looked at.

There are more in that age range than any other, yes. But it is not exclusive, I for example am 56 (in 2011 when this was posted).

and is there a forum like this that have more UKers on it?

Not that I know, but there is an email list. See http://bi.org/uk-poly/ for how to sign up. It is not a dating forum, though, more a place to discuss being poly.

There is a bit of a delay as there is a screening process, but do not let that put you off. If you give a reason you are interested in poly and a connection with the UK that should be enough.

Many poly people in the UK use the OKCupid dating site for that, as it allows you to say you are poly and explain just what you mean in your personal profile. See http://www.okcupid.com/about/okcupid or the wikipedia write up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OkCupid

Good luck

Last edited:
seems like its mostly people in their 20s 30s that have this kind of relationship?? well from the profiles ive looked at. and is there a forum like this that have more UKers on it?
Actually, I feel most the people on this site are between 30 and 55 and the majority are Canadian and US citizens. But I definitely feel that in the UK, it certainly seems to be a lower average.

Good Morning!

Another checking in for London! I'll be living in Chelsea this year. Anyone know of any good meetups or groups around that area?
L x

Hey, as you may have seen in my meek little post i'm a Derby gal. I was wondering if any others in the Derby/Nottingham kind of region fancied organising a friendly little meet up? Umm... I think the probably sums it up.

Hi from the Midlands/Leicestershire

Lot's of greetings to everyone in the u.k. We are totally new to the poly scene and only dipping our feet in to find out more to be honest. We have been swingers for years so have enjoyed sexual entcounters with others many times and still enjoy it but wonder if there is more exploration about relationships and how they can be enjoyed. That's how we found the Polyamory. com and now we are here and enjoy the forum and broadening our horion.

I am brand-new to this forums

Hi Guys,

I am exceptionally new to these forums, I am eager to be possess of the folks, I am sure i'll learn a straws from you!

I'm in the UK too, in Oxfordshire. I like living here but the gloomy greyness is a soul crusher. I'm desperate for sunshine :D

Back