what? no uk peeps

Hi,
I'm a 32y old woman always been in monogamous relationships but always felt that something was missing.
As a woman I feel and desire to be in a poly amorous relationship with 2men, never done it before and I desire this as much as I fear it.

Not looking for casual sex

I think I might like a guy and another woman but I dont really know what I can handle x

Hi there *waves enthusiastically*.

My husband and I are in South Yorkshire, Doncaster to be exact.

We'd love to hear from anyone in the north who can help us realise our fantasies of becoming poly.

There are slim pickings around here it would seem.

Many men seem happy to borrow me, or lend me to their wife, but no action for poor hubby :(.

We are coming up against the '2 girls are good, 2 boys are BAD' attitude again and again. And of course the wonderful hypocrisy that is, 'I (man) can sleep with other women, she can sleep with other women (for MY titilation), but she's not shagging other men, oh no, and I'm not touching another man, eurgh!'

It's becoming incredibly frustrating!

Yeah and it has to be totally equal as well or someone will get pissed off!

Hi there *waves enthusiastically*.

My husband and I are in South Yorkshire, Doncaster to be exact.

We'd love to hear from anyone in the north who can help us realise our fantasies of becoming poly.

There are slim pickings around here it would seem.

Many men seem happy to borrow me, or lend me to their wife, but no action for poor hubby :(.

We are coming up against the '2 girls are good, 2 boys are BAD' attitude again and again. And of course the wonderful hypocrisy that is, 'I (man) can sleep with other women, she can sleep with other women (for MY titilation), but she's not shagging other men, oh no, and I'm not touching another man, eurgh!'

It's becoming incredibly frustrating!

Hey, I live kind of far away, but I might be able to help. I'm a young bisexual female, currently in Leicester, but will probably relocate after 6 months; and where isn't really a problem. I'm new on this site - and to polyamory in general, although I know it's for me - but if you could drop me a pm, perhaps if we get to know each other a bit, and could skype? I'm definitely interested :)

Hi all I am on the south coast near Lymington if anyone would like to chat or meet up for a social drink then please get in contact

Last edited:
Good Morning all,

Keeping up the North-East trend, I hail from the lovely Steel City of Sheffield. Have spoke to a few Poly people around here, but alas there is no real gathering or anything to meet lovely people. But I see there maybe hope in there not so far Leeds.

Young married Herts couple seeking bi-fem for threesome fun

Hi guys !

Any bi females in and around Hertfordshire looking for some fun?

Me and my husband are both 25 and want to open our relationship to a down to earth, fun and naughty female for us both to enjoy, and for her to enjoy both of us !

we are open to this being more than a one night thing depending on how everyone feels so would like to meet and get to know her before anything happens if possible !

Hi I'm a pansexual female aged 31 based in Hertfordshire, in a relationship with a hetroflexible male aged 28. I love knowing other poly people and am happy to talk to people from any gender/ anywhere.

Hi, I am a 32 year old male, living in Essex. I am new to this, and would like to meet with others who are more experienced, mostly to chat and find out more.

I am married and wife is monogamous, I have only just discovered I am poly, so finding it difficult at times.

If anyone is in Essex or nearby, would love to get a coffee and chat openly about this.

Hi - welcome to the forum - I’m in Bedfordshire so a bit far for coffee but there is a good London poly meet plus a busy UK Facebook group 😊

My husband (26) and I (28) are in Central Bedfordshire.
We have been poly for 3 years now.
Any one close by or local feel free to message as I would love to know more about how other peoples relationships work, even make some near by friends to meet. We have no one in a similar situation and it would be lovely to be able to talk about things freely with out being looked at in a strange way :D

Welcome

Hi Springwatee!

Welcome to the forum! My partner and so are in Biggleswade - do feel free to send a private message if you’d like to chat!

There are poly meets in Cambridge, Northants and London as well as some good UK FB groups - I’m happy to pass the details on 😊

Hello, I'm 32 female in London looking for friendship (all types!) and dating (men). I'm not currently engaged in any serious relationships.
Planning to go to some poly meetups soon :)

Last edited:
Hey, from the UK here, usually Bristol but I'm currently travelling so that may change when I get back. Hearing that there are some Poly meet ups around the UK is exciting. I've never met other polys before, even though I'm 33 (male), I always thought everyone was monogamous or just out for NSA stuff >_<

Anyone know of any meet ups in or around Bristol or how to find out about those ones elsewhere?

UK couple

Hiya,
Going through all the posts, it seems no one has posted here for a year. We are brand new to this site, just signed up today. We are jumping in feet first and know what we want and that we have to be patient. We have no clue how to find what we're looking for. We just know that we both want a kind, loving female for a relationship with both of us. Any ideas on where to start in the dating process would be most helpful.
We live in Ipswich, Suffolk, and it seems everyone else lives so far away. We just joined a swinging site, however it seems that most of the single women chose to want NSA.. and just want the sex adventure. We are definitely wanting a partner, someone who would eventually want to live with us and be in a triad relationship.
I have spent years reading about polyamory and have been looking forward to it ever since. I'm an American girl married to a loving British man, and he is as open minded as I am and also looking forward to having another partner join us! Any and all advice would be much appreciated and we would love to also make friends here as well and I look forward to reading all the different topics shared on here and starting the dating process now. Looking forward to getting to know you all..

Love and peace,

Chezzy and Wayne

Hello, all. I'm new to the site, just joined today, and I'm still finding my way around. I live in Leicestershire and right now I'm just looking to chat about things to get stuff straight in my head. If anyone is willing to help with that drop me a PM. Thanks.

Back