Forever Eklctc

Moving Upward and Onward

I've had an interesting 'since my birthday'. Since I was in a totally new space than where I was when I met P and H, in the earlier part of last year, it seems like the Universe was waiting for me to let go of the dead end and unbalanced situation so the path could be clear for worthwhile prospects. Worthwhile, for me, equates to candid communication, clear knowledge and expression of intentions, and exploration. All I can say is, right at this moment, I'm just like McDonald's -- I'm loving it!

Snippet

I am not in the mood to completely detail the latest happenings in my world but I will briefly share that my exe female triad partner turned metamour attempted to contact me a couple of nights ago and, at this point, I'm comfortable in the knowledge that I will not her from her again or intentionally have any contact with her or my exe male partner (her husband) going forward. It's funny to me, though, how disconnected some people are when it comes to acknowledging conduct, responsibility, and true characteristics. I'll share the details and my thoughts when I decide to get on my computer that has a functioning enter key.:p

Back