New

AmberM86

Im new to the poly world
My husband has successfully found a girlfriend while im still looking for a boyfriend
Im 34 easy going laid back just seem to be having troubles finding the right fit

Welcome. It took a while for my wife was able to find someone she clicked with. They are working through some things and we will see how it goes. Set your parameters and stick with it.

Hi! I’m new here too. I have found that often enough, when my husband is seeing someone, I’m not and vice versa! It’s not intentional, just the way it seems to work out. It’s hard to get used to at first and you can feel a little down when it’s not happening for you, but I’m sure you’ll have your own luck soon.

Greetings AmberM86,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Sorry to hear that you're having some trouble finding someone, I know that makes it extra hard when your husband has someone and you don't right now. You will find someone eventually, don't give up. I don't know if you've tried OKCupid yet, but maybe that's something you could try.

Hang in there,
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back