Poly Or Not?

Mags,

I've found that my partner Pixi is great to unload on. We're both girls, we're both wicked compassionate and emotionally secure and adept. When either of us has had issues with other partners, we can use each other for support. We actually enjoy analyzing the issues.
I have some really good friends to unload on. I know two people in a triad who give really good advice (not relationship advice, but personal advice) about poly and two friends who are not poly, but have an understanding of it. All are very supportive, and are willing to listen. You are very lucky to have that kind of relationship.

MeeraReed,

My partner of 9 years is similar to DAG--he's super sexual, kinky, extroverted, needs MUCH more stimulation than I do. Super high sex drive. So much energy! Wants multiple sex partners and can maintain multiple relationships. Loves flirting, touching. Is attracted to TONS of people.
Aside from the super sexual part, are we dating the same man? LOL DAG needs an emotional connection with someone before he has sex with them. He is not a one-night-stand kind of guy. Glad I could help clarify. I know the language I use is not precise, so it might take a couple of tries before I get my point across.

Back