Polyamory/Consensual Non-Monogamy Study - Looking For Participants

Courtney Moisan

Hello Everyone,

My name is Courtney Moisan and I am a researcher at North Carolina State University and I have been working on a study surrounding the interactions that individuals who are in polyamorous or consensually non-monogamous relationships deal with. I am still looking for some participants who are willing to engage in an hour long zoom interview about their individual relationships/experiences. There is even an opportunity to enter into a raffle drawing for a $50 Visa gift card. I have attached a file to this post which has the study flyer on it and contains all the relevant contact information needed to reach out for a chance to participate. On the flyer there are also some eligibility requirements that must be met in order to participate in this particular study.

I look forward to learning your stories,

Courtney Moisan

Attachments

• Poly.com flyer.pdf
    136.3 KB · Views: 12
Greetings Courtney Moisan,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I hope you find some participants who are willing to do that interview with you. My participation would be limited to filling out an internet survey. An hour-long zoom interview (preceded by exchanged emails) would be too involved for my taste, but others may be willing. Good luck in your research.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back