Research Participants

Cat_Researcher

Hello!

This introduction will probably be a little different than the others and i must apologize for that.

I am a researcher from Iscte - Instituto Universitário de Lisboa.(Located in Lisbon, Portugal). Currently, I am working with a team of psychologists studying consensual non-monogamous relationships. Specifically, we are interested in how people in consensual non-monogamous relationships perceive their relationship orientation and behave in their relationships.

On behalf of the research team, I am searching for participants in consensually non-monogamous relationships to complete an anonymous online survey regarding attitudes toward relationships and dating behaviors. Would you help make our study the best it can be by answering a few questions?

Here the link to our survey. The answers will be kept strictly confidential and not used for any purpose outside the limited scope or this survey.

https://iscteiul.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4JwDgGqpzcuAx8i

Thank you very much from the entire research team for your time and participation in this important academic work!

Hey! I just want to say I really appreciate your phrasing for parts of the survey - most surveys of this type I've taken assume one partner is primary, so it's pretty great that y'all do not.

Hey! I just want to say I really appreciate your phrasing for parts of the survey - most surveys of this type I've taken assume one partner is primary, so it's pretty great that y'all do not.
Agreed! And lots of opportunities to explain your own dynamic if provided terms don't apply.

Greetings Cat_Researcher,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I did your survey, it was easy enough to do, but took awhile, about an hour to complete. Hopefully my participation will help you in your research.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Greetings Cat_Researcher,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I did your survey, it was easy enough to do, but took awhile, about an hour to complete. Hopefully my participation will help you in your research.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!
Thank you for your help, Kevin!

Back