After almost 1 Year without CL personals, where you are finding sex partners?

exy32

Since already has been discussed about CL personal ads closing, here in this thread, I was curious to ask you (those who used) after almost 1 year of closing, what are your alternatives (if you find anything close to CL for finding partners.)

I will start, combined I am using (with soldid results):

1) Various hookup sites 2) Pure and Tinder apps and 3) few forums like for example Kik Sexting forum.

So I would like to hear what you tried after closing CL personals and what gives you some results? Also, you can share sites/services/forums/whatever that are just waisting of time.

Hi exy,

You seem to be asking about where we look for NSA ONS or sport sex, whereas polyamory has to do with full relationships, emotional involvement. I find myself most often recommending OKCupid here, once in a rare while I will mention Tinder. I personally am not looking for new partners.

Regards,
Kevin T.

I started that thread, but I don't use the internet to "find sex partners". It was just because this forum gets lots of posts in the "dating and relationships" section, and I was sort of thinking out loud about whether forums such as this one would see more swingery/hook-up type ads in the personals section.

As Kevin stated, most of the regulars on this forum who do online dating seem to prefer OK Cupid.

Ok, thanks for answer Kevin and ref2018, you are both as I can see prefer OkCupid...

Yeah, I don't have the time, energy or motivation to find new partners to do more than peruse one site - so, if I am in the mind to "see who's out there" OKC is my preference. People can be explicit about what they are looking for and I find the questions to be enlightening. Haven't been on much since they changed the way you can see and send messages though...still figuring that out.

There is doublelist and kinkyads dot org but kinkyads is not very big at all. We were on OKC but they had issues with our profile so we just deleted it.

Back