Are these good profiles?

Not able to view your profile via that link. :(

I zapped the old OKC profile I used to have, and think it's best OKC and I continue to go our separate ways. So, I can't log on to OKC to view any profiles.

About
Photos
Questions
Personality
My Details
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
Black
Height
6′ 3″ (1.91m)
Body Type
Average
Diet
Anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Not at all
Drugs
Never
Religion
Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
Sign
Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
Education
Working on university
Job
Student
Income

Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Non-monogamous
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids
Pets

Speaks
English
My self-summary
Hello everyone, Tokunerd here. Currently I'm a sophomore at SIUC studying Radio/Television. I work at my local Television Station doing camera and audio work around my studio.

Once I feel comfortable around you, I can be a very kind gentle and friendly person.

I have an unusual sense of humor. My humor tends to be more situational and tends to be a form of satire or commentary.

I tend to be very open-minded and very adventurous as well. I am trying to get fit and go the the gym a few times a week so I am open to gym dates. There's many things in life I want to try still: sky diving, volcano boarding, swimming, gymnastics, motorcycles, and traveling and volunteering abroad. I am looking for someone to share that with.

I have a natural curiosity about the world around me. I really enjoy intellectual stimulation. Because of my curiosity my interests are wide and varied and I enjoy studying several different subjects like psychology, sociology, and philosophy.

I'm extremely kinky and I do mean extremely kinky. However let's get one thing perfectly clear, just because I'm kinky doesn't mean I'm easy. I require a deeper connection and relationship with the person before I even desire to engage in any sexual activities let alone feel comfortable enough to talk about them without the fear of being judged or rejected. So don't message me and have that be the first topic or anything of the sort.

I am polyamorous, and single. (Strict monogamy is not for me.) I’m looking for
poly-friendly straight women between the ages of 18–26 living near me. No kids, prefer single. For new friendship or long-term dating

Message if you have questions or if you would like to know more about me.
What I’m doing with my life
Working at my local Television Station.

Trying to work out and eat healthier.

Improving my social life.

Finishing my current semester of school.

Trying to engage in more of the activities around campus.
I’m really good at
Psychology and Sociology.

Philosophy.

Being there for others when they need me.

Learning new subjects and skills.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
I like too many but I don't get much of chance to do any of these things much today. But I can't pick a favorite of any of these except for my favorite food, which is Chili Cheese Dogs.
The six things I could never do without
1. My friends and family. They're both equally important to me so I rate them as one thing.

2. My laptop.

3. Extreme kink :)

4. A book to read, fiction or non fiction.

5. Something new which offers excitement or the chance for knowledge.

6. Art in all of its forms (music, animation, TV shows, cartoons, movies, games, etc).
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Everything. I know that's a little vague but it's the truth.
On a typical Friday night I am
Well Friday is my longest day of school so I am more than likely coming home to rest for a bit, eat, work out, eat again with friends and then go do random things with them before I come back to my dorm and go to bed. I do a lot more on Saturdays and Sundays
I’m looking for
Girls who like guys
Ages 18–26
Near me
Who are single
For new friends, long-term dating
You should message me if
If you have something interesting to talk about.

If you're interested of course.

If you'd like someone to talk too about something.

The message me if section is what's fucking it up tbh. And I've seen some pretty demanding ones where people basically say not to fuck up your first message to them.
Yours falls into the demanding department with the first sentence under it.
That's why I got rid of it.
- You might as well have told someone that they better not be boring. It's ambiguous, interesting to them might not be interesting to you. If you're one of those people that drop off the face of the earth (and don't even bother to message saying not interested at all or anymore), the person may think they said something to you that wasn't interesting enough.

Last sentence in that section I did away with also.
You are not a therapist, this will attract crazies. Other side it looks desperate.

I can see how it's been trimmed down, so that's a plus.

As before, I'm not very good at picking out the faults. I'll leave that to others who have more experience/skill.

It's been my impression that an OKC profile is always a work in progress.

Back