Arizona Couple Looking For Bi Male for Long Term Relationship.

LittleLily

Helo, my name is Lili/Ivan. Me and my partner are looking for a bisexual male, to be part of our polyandrous long term relationship. If you are intersted let me know. We are a loving couple with alot to offer.
I am a gender fluid little. We live in arizona and would love to meet someone who is ready to be part of a triad...or Throuple...i dont like that word lol.
About us, We both are pansexual, both gender fluid and both have D.I.D. We are funny, kind and caring people with lots of love and compassion to give. We are not looking for a silent partner, we are looking for someone who wants to work as a team with us in everything we do.

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Greetings Lili,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It sounds like you have a fun and interesting dynamic, you know what you want and you have the patience to acquire it. Polyamory.com has a lot of useful tips and tricks you can use, so take some time to explore the site, and let us know if you have any questions. Good luck in your poly adventure!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!