Awkward Hi

CuriousPoly

Hi... I'm CuriousPoly and not comfortable giving out my name yet if you don't mind. When it comes to the Internet, it feels like a scary place filled with many strangers, doesn't it? I usually don't chat with people or post anything online.

Though, I've decided to give it a try and see if there is anyone who is interested in making new poly friends, which sounds kind of really cool. My partner and I are currently in a closed relationship, however, we are both poly friendly and may consider opening up our relationship in the future. I'm hoping to meet some of you guys and maybe chat. :)

Welcome, Curious.

Hopefully, you can gain lots of knowledge and insight from the shared experiences of those you encounter here.

I look forward to hearing about your journey along the way.

Greetings CuriousPoly,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

As you join in on our various convos, I believe you'll make many new friends. We're pretty friendly generally speaking. And you can start your own threads too, just post your thoughts and questions and people will respond. I'm not active in all of the boards, but everywhere from Fireplace to Relationships Corner you can find me participating.

I wish you the best and am happy to meet you here.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back