Facebook Friends

Oh and if you want to add me, say so :)

I'm a pop culture nerd, so expect video game/celebrity/song lyric posts galore. I sometimes make funnies, and every now and then post about my life/emotion without giving too much detail.... I feel like this is a personal ad now, should I mention I like long walks on the beach now? lol XD

I have two Facebook accounts. One that is a professional/clean version of myself where I let my clients add me, and friends who I am not comfortable sharing every detail of my life with, and family. The other account is the real me, where I let people in who are comfortable with my marriage situation, and me in general. It's more of a Facebook for people who love me for me. It's like I live a double life, and can sometimes get really annoying, but it is what it is.

xo

I'm so glad I stumbled across this topic. I've been on Facebook for years, after my wife talked me into it. Prior I thoughtit was something more stupid that just teens used.

I only have one account but as I'm trying to meet new people I've cleaned myself and my Facebook page up drastically. Not that I'm a pervert... well ok around T and those I know I can let it all out :cool: mainly cut out the real shocker stuff which myself, T and a few others are fine with but would likely offend mass society lol. (Anyone knows of George Carlin you'd know what I'm talking about. Blunt honesty!)

I mainly use it it for the games, posting/sharing the funny photos and talking with whoever, either online random strangers added for games or friends I've met in real life. I actually do not have any of my family on it aside from my wife. My mother and brother do not use use it. Most of Tara's family got a little offended with some of my posts and how open I was so figured hey I know their phone numbers, they know ours, we all know where eachother lives, and our emails. Plenty of ways to contact family there so took them off. Only her brother was a little offended, OMG you unfriended me from Facebook!? ZOMG why!?

Anyways being new to Poly it would be nice to actually chat with some real people about it and everyday life. As I've said in other posts trying to find women who might be interested or even "just friends" usually seems to end up with a cyber slap in the face or ignore. The horror I am :eek: a married man AND into this nasty polyamory stuff trying to strike up a chat with a woman. :p

Those of you who mentioned it's ok to add, I see if can do a friend request or just PM :) I'm usually an open book, so not much to hide and honestly don't care, if people don't like us due to one of these reasons and it's a dealbreaker so be it. We're both honest and open about who we are and always will be.

Most of Tara's family got a little offended with some of my posts and how open I was so figured hey I know their phone numbers, they know ours, we all know where eachother lives, and our emails. Plenty of ways to contact family there so took them off. Only her brother was a little offended, OMG you unfriended me from Facebook!? ZOMG why!?

I've made a few "groups" and marked those that I don't want to deal with them being bent out of joint with some of my post, I've marked as "acquaintances", that way they don't see some of the stuff I post. I also have some minor's (friends of my kids) as fb friends that just don't need to see some stuff.

Back