Francis (-:

francislee

hello! you can call me frankie. i’m 23, i have two dogs, i’m a cosmetologist and artist in varying mediums, and, wouldn’t ya know it, i’m polyamorous. i also recently posted on the blog forum about my relational circumstances, if you’d like to know more/ give me advice on that and my journey. my sole resource getting into polyamory has been a few friends who aren’t too good at it, and the multiamory podcast. i’m sure there’s lots of other resources that i’ve yet to find, and i’m looking forward to reading what everyone shares (-: thanks for looking!

Greetings frankie,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I've enjoyed your writings so far, you seem to be a pretty sharp person and you know what you want in your relationships. I will be following your writings, and will do my best to help. It's nice to have you with us!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi Frankie!

welcome to the forum, there lots of experienced helpful poly people out here.

Welcome! This is an excellent site to learn more about polyamory. There are so many knowledgeable and friendly folks here. I hope to see you around the forums soon. :)

Back