From Lower mainland no not china ...but B.C lol

swirl

I'm in bc... I and my men are to feel free to private message me as I and me guys are wondering ... MAN!!! Does anyone go out for fun anymore like oh a nightclub ,dance have fun throw parties been a long time since I lived lower mainland... whats your thoughts?

Swirl

Don't know, I'm closer to Seattle. Seems like Seattle has a pretty lively night life, from what I can tell.

thx but

Don't know, I'm closer to Seattle. Seems like Seattle has a pretty lively night life, from what I can tell.

Nope no help hubby still in immi status as he and he are Irish ,I'm the bit o swirl I'm black canuck lol

Well I'll bet Vancouver has a good night life too, but I have nooo experience with actually having been in that city so, can't help ya there. :(

I'm in bc... I and my men are to feel free to private message me as I and me guys are wondering ... MAN!!! Does anyone go out for fun anymore like oh a nightclub ,dance have fun throw parties been a long time since I lived lower mainland... whats your thoughts?

Swirl

Coming from Toronto I have to admit, the "club" scene here is generally weak. (Club as in multi plex dance clubs..)

I am so far removed from that scene anymore, I couldn't tell you what is happening where at this stage. Well, I suppose I could if it was Whistler.

You could always crawl all the clubs, pubs and bars. Start at Robson and Granville, head to Denman then to Davie and loop back. You will find something in that range to suit your needs. I know there is at least one or two clubs down seymour as well. Near Georgia.

Sorry I don't know the area as well anymore, since leaving Vancouver proper.

thanks

Coming from Toronto I have to admit, the "club" scene here is generally weak. (Club as in multi plex dance clubs..)

I am so far removed from that scene anymore, I couldn't tell you what is happening where at this stage. Well, I suppose I could if it was Whistler.

You could always crawl all the clubs, pubs and bars. Start at Robson and Granville, head to Denman then to Davie and loop back. You will find something in that range to suit your needs. I know there is at least one or two clubs down seymour as well. Near Georgia.

Sorry I don't know the area as well anymore, since leaving Vancouver proper.

Thanks keep in touch ,yay whistler been looooooong time lol not seen in side one 6 yrs maybe more u know no multi shote here lol

Back