Gaming and Gamers

Did anyone pick up the new Assassin's Creed game? I'm enjoying it quite a bit. It's such a big game with a ton of side stuff to do. The main story is quite good so far too.

My son enjoyed the historically based Assasin's Creeds but feels that the last couple/few have not had the same amount of care put into them. He feels Witcher 3 is way better.

Leetah

Fell in love with Skyrim and then Fallout 4. Went back to play Oblivion (didn't get too far yet) and Fallout 3, and then downloaded Fallout 1 & 2 on Steam. Haven't gotten too far, but they're fun.

I did download the oh-so-'90s classic "Toejam and Earl" and played it with my younger daughter. Ah, memories... ;)

Waiting with bated breath for Fallout 76. My schedule is crazy, but if anyone's an Xbox player and is also going to be playing FO76, my gamertag is Monkeyhouse2d12

What do you think of the game among us guys? It's very popular, everyone plays it but I don't like it at all, I don't understand the meaning

I've played it on mobile, and I hate having to type into the keyboard on landscape - that's really why I don't play. Can't get anything out fast enough before I get airlocked. Lol.

I tried to play this game with my friends but I didn't really like it because I didn't understand the meaning of this game at all. Personally, for me, rocket league trading will be more relevant and this pastime is really worth investing time in this game. On quarantine quite often I played and received rare skins at the lowest prices that can generally exist in this market. That is why if you want to find something new and interesting in the game world then you will definitely like it here

Started Cyberpunk 2077 - it runs well on my Xbox One X, so no issues there other than some weird clipping (hello, NPC who clipped halfway through the stairs!), but my time has been all over the place, so I haven't gotten back to it because I haven't gotten a good block of time for it.

For short time plays, I always go back to Slay the Spire and now I've gotten Monster Train off Game Pass (I have it on Steam already). Not looking at picking up anything new for a while... I have too much on my plate. :)

Minecraft. This is precisely what interests me in the gaming industry. I used to pay a lot of attention to games like GTA or CSGO because they are still super popular around the world. Sometimes I got caught up in the nostalgia of Serious Sam and Minecraft. These games are from my childhood, and I still treasure them as a photo album. Another important addition to all this is https://minecraft.buzz/ which allows you to find valuable servers to play. It's very productive, honestly.

Minecraft. That's what interests me in the gaming industry. I used to pay a lot of attention to games like Call of Duty or PUBG because they are still super popular around the world. Sometimes I got caught up in the nostalgia of Serious Sam and Minecraft. These games are from my childhood, and I still treasure them as a photo album. <Advertisement removed by moderator>.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back