Hello All

PotatoBrain

I have been lurking a bit here and figured I might as well make an account and introduce myself. I am 23 and from the western new york area. 2 months ago I had never really heard anything about polyamory, after meeting a wonderful lady and reading a bit about it I felt that there was rationally nothing I could disagree with and really appreciated many of the things it adressed. (strong open communication, constructing a relationship without hidden expectations, the ability to explore and enjoy multiple types of people)

I had never really been in a relationship with someone else until now and the combination of them having others involved and my general naivety has left me not just confused in a search for my own boundaries and wants, but in how I should look at other peoples actions. So some reading up and discussion is definitely needed :) As I gain more experience I will be more vocal with questions, still building my own frame of reference so I can actually communicate clearly.

So here I am biting off way too much at once and having a blast!

What type of potato is your brain?

Hi there PotatoBrain,

I am really getting behind on my welcomes, but I wanted to say welcome anyway.

I hope your stay on Polyamory.com is an enjoyable one, and that you'll not hesitate to post any questions.

Polyamory is a revolutionary idea whose time is slowly but surely on the way. I'm glad you could join us and be a part of it.

Welcome aboard,
Kevin T.

Back