Hello from Central Indiana

ChaknaRenee

Hello...I’m Renee. I’ve divorced/single. I’ve always been in monogamous relationships...from my marriage (with him for 25 ~married for 17) to my recent dating experiences. I’ve always felt like my needs were too great to be met by ONE person (and vice versa). I’ve come to realize that it can be selfish to require ONE person to be everything to you. That’s a really difficult task because that person may not have the bandwidth or knowledge to meet your needs. Hence me becoming interested in polyamorous dynamics. I’m new to the realm and upon my basic research, I’ve discovered that I’m extremely interested in a Vee (V) dynamic with 2 heterosexual men. My hope is to find a fulfilling dynamic that isn’t built on SEX. Feel free to contact me...
I’m a 46 y/o Black BBW, no bio kids (but interested in becoming a foster parent soon), work a corporate gig and own a small business. I love live music, spending time with my family and friends (they’re my backbone), travel (passport ready), karaoke, dining, bowling and darts (I suck at both but enjoy them...lol)

Welcome. This is a great venue to jump in and share. I thing you will experience some great varied views.

Greetings Renee,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You seem like a fun person ... a thoughtful person. You have actually picked out what I think is the most common (and solid) model of polyamory: an MFM V. I am one of the males in such a V myself. Ours is closed; there are also open V's. Anyway I'm glad you could join us; let us know if you have any questions. Namaste!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hello...I’m Renee. I’ve divorced/single. I’ve always been in monogamous relationships...from my marriage (with him for 25 ~married for 17) to my recent dating experiences. I’ve always felt like my needs were too great to be met by ONE person (and vice versa). I’ve come to realize that it can be selfish to require ONE person to be everything to you. That’s a really difficult task because that person may not have the bandwidth or knowledge to meet your needs. Hence me becoming interested in polyamorous dynamics. I’m new to the realm and upon my basic research, I’ve discovered that I’m extremely interested in a Vee (V) dynamic with 2 heterosexual men. My hope is to find a fulfilling dynamic that isn’t built on SEX. Feel free to contact me...
I’m a 46 y/o Black BBW, no bio kids (but interested in becoming a foster parent soon), work a corporate gig and own a small business. I love live music, spending time with my family and friends (they’re my backbone), travel (passport ready), karaoke, dining, bowling and darts (I suck at both but enjoy them...lol)
Hello Renee,
I read your posting and I am responding to you because I happen to be in the same boat. Recently divorced African male who is looking into polyamory. I was actually born in a polygamous family, but resisted the practice until I decided after my divorce to explore the life. We can chat, exchange some missives and see where it all leads.

Greetings Renee,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You seem like a fun person ... a thoughtful person. You have actually picked out what I think is the most common (and solid) model of polyamory: an MFM V. I am one of the males in such a V myself. Ours is closed; there are also open V's. Anyway I'm glad you could join us; let us know if you have any questions. Namaste!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!
Thank you 😊
Will do!!!!

Hello Renee,
I read your posting and I am responding to you because I happen to be in the same boat. Recently divorced African male who is looking into polyamory. I was actually born in a polygamous family, but resisted the practice until I decided after my divorce to explore the life. We can chat, exchange some missives and see where it all leads.
I’d like that!!!

Back