Hello from Northern Texas

TexasCouple

Hello everyone,

New to this site. I am 35 yrs old and married to the love of my life. With have an open relationship when it comes to women as she has no interest in any male companionship. We have had some fun with women separately but have yet to have that all exciting threesome. One day it may happen.

Not sure what else to say in here.

Greetings TexasCouple,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It sounds like you have an open relationship with your wife, like the two of you have had separate get-togethers with other women. If you have that all-exciting threesome that is great, but it is not a requirement for polyamory. What is a requirement is emotional involvement; that is, that you have a loving (romantic/in-love) relationship with one or more of the other women you date. If you just have fun with them, that is an open relationship, but not necessarily polyamory. Which, by the way, is perfectly okay. Polyamory isn't the only healthy form of nonmonogamy. You have a good relationship with your wife, and that is the most important thing. If you have any questions, let us know.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the welcome kevin, it is true that we have not fully been involved in an entirely polygamist relationship with others. I did have a somewhat emotional involvement with the person i was with for a short time but i would consider us "exploring" or "just entering" into the poly life style. We are looking for a 2nd female to add to our lives and not just hook up.

That was a good and informative read. Thanks for the suggestion. Although I may need to re-read it a time or two to be able to fully grasp and comprehend all the information given. Haha

Welcome. We are near Corsicana. Our Secondaries are visiting for a a couple weeks. Hunting hogs.

Back