Hello there.

SirKaine

Hello I go by Kaine in the kink world, so I feel it safe to use here. I'm a 33 almost 34 year old cis white male that is polysexual, that has no really problem maintaining a mono, but my heart is always on the prowl so to speak. I am with the love of my life right now in a mono relationship, and at first it took her a while to understand that pansexual and poly sexual arent the same, because at first she would invite random guys over thinking bc I was poly I would be ok with a threesome. It took months of explaining, I am not sexually attracted to anything with a penis, their ugly to me. That doesn't mean however I couldn't fall in love with a guy emotionally, and would be perfectly happy with an non sexual relationship.

Ok enough about my struggle, I am glad to see this coming to the forefront because at 16 in 2002, feeling completely confused about who I was and were I fit was hard. Ppl tried to bully me bc i would say a guy was cute or rumors would fly around i was bi, and I was a player bc I always had a main girlfriend, and girls we played with. My only options back then was to join the kink community, and I became Sir Kaine, and had many subs and slaves, and broke their hearts bc it wasnt what I really wanted but at that time in the world it was the only place that would be open to me and what I liked, now days it's a open topic and I love that. Sorry for The kinda rant, that's the basics for me, feel free to ask anything, and I hope I make meaningful friendships here with like minded people.

Greetings SirKaine,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You can make quite a few meaningful friendships here with like-minded people, all you need to do is be an active member, read a lot, and post often. It sounds like you have had quite a journey, getting to know yourself and coming to terms with what you want. Polysexual can have multiple different meanings, so my question is, what does it mean to you. It sounds like you are open to emotional relationships, which strongly suggests polyamory. I also get the impression you are heterosexual, but do correct me if I have misread. I'm glad you could join Polyamory.com, you can be a valuable member here and get a lot out of what these boards have to offer. Welcome!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back