Hey there from Phoenix

KGMlove

Hello! I am excited to find this forum. I have been married to my husband for fifteen years now and we just admitted to each other that we are interested in having an open relationship and learning more about Polyamory. We have a few friends who are poly and it is working out well for them. We agree that we can love more than one person which is not what we grew up believing (as I would imagine for most of us who grew up on conservative households). My husband has signed up for dating sites but I would prefer to take it a bit slower. I read about compersion and I definitely feel very excited for my husband! This is a whole new world to us but we are feeling so happy and free.

I look forward to chatting and learning more. :) Feel free to send me a message if you live in the Phoenix area.

Last edited:
Greetings KGMlove,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I noticed on your profile that you teach piano ... I used to teach piano myself, for about 17 years. So, something we have in common! :D

And my oldest brother lives in Arizona, I don't know exactly where but it is in the hot part of the state. ;)

Anywayz ... good to meet you here, hope you enjoy your stay. It sounds like things are going well for you so far. Poly and open relationships can be quite exciting. And rewarding.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Thank you for the warm welcome! I actually just started teaching a few months ago. I'm also a Certified Health Coach but not currently involved in that. I will definitely look around and post.

I live in Phoenix, and would love to say hello. It does not look like we can IM without some approved posts.

Welcome KGMlove. Im in a similiar situation to you. Very happy in current relationship but excited (and scared) about heading down the poly path. I visit Phoenix often and like it for 3 months out of the year. :)

Good luck with things.

Back