Hi all from Memphis

Cloudwatchers

So here goes hopefully I do this right lol. We’re a couple from Memphis, tn. I am a 40 year old bisexual woman and he is a 45 year old straight man and have been married for 15 years. I always knew I was attracted to women since my teens but unfortunately my boyfriend at the time shamed me for those emotions. I sort of hid those feelings myself after that. After I met my husband he helped me to be open about my feelings and understand nothing was wrong with me. He has been my rock in helping me to understand not just my sexuality but also my emotions, who I personally am as a woman. We have had occasions of exploring ourselves with others, and I have learned that an emotional connection is also an important part of what I crave. We’re still learning what we are and what we desire but we feel that, and I hope I’m saying this right lol, a triad is what would make us happy. Still trying to learn all the terms and am so glad I found this site so I can better educate myself. So hi everyone !

Greetings Cloudwatchers,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It is encouraging to hear that your husband has been very supportive of you, and helped you know that you did not have to hide your feelings. It sounds like you are looking for a woman for an MFF triad. This may take some time, but if you are patient, you can eventually find the right one. In the meantime, read all you can about poly, and be active in this website. Don't hesitate to ask any questions along the way. I am glad to have you with us!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

So here goes hopefully I do this right lol. We’re a couple from Memphis, tn. I am a 40 year old bisexual woman and he is a 45 year old straight man and have been married for 15 years. I always knew I was attracted to women since my teens but unfortunately my boyfriend at the time shamed me for those emotions. I sort of hid those feelings myself after that. After I met my husband he helped me to be open about my feelings and understand nothing was wrong with me. He has been my rock in helping me to understand not just my sexuality but also my emotions, who I personally am as a woman. We have had occasions of exploring ourselves with others, and I have learned that an emotional connection is also an important part of what I crave. We’re still learning what we are and what we desire but we feel that, and I hope I’m saying this right lol, a triad is what would make us happy. Still trying to learn all the terms and am so glad I found this site so I can better educate myself. So hi everyone !
Hi doll I feel the same way add me on face book never worried parker

Back