Hi.* I'm Inaneil

Inaniel

I'm 33 and a father to a georgus little girl, she's 3 1/2 and the light of my life, just as beautiful as her momma and just as stubborn as her daddy as I like to say.

I have trouble throwing myself into any one category.* I'm a Libra if your into that sort of thing.*I'm predominantly a left brain thinker but I like to vacation in the right..* I studied physics in college, that's my bread and butter, It pays the bills.* I'm also into photography, music, and vintage machinist​ tools..* I know; random-ass hobbies is my middle name.* I grew up on a farm and never got over it, I still like working* with my hands.* "Me time" is usually spent in my shop wrenching, grinding, and hammering​ the hell out of something, it has a certain theaputic value.

As of this writing I am the male hinge in a FMF V-polycule, I hope I got that right!* I'm new to the lingo but not really new to polyamory.* Come to think of it, my first relationship was poly, though I had no idea what that meant at the time, I was only 15yrs old.* My first gf was bisexual and we experimented with other women (or should I say girls? God we were young), some of them became side relationships.

That relationship dissolved in my early twenties, but she was responsible for introducing me to many long term cherished interests.* Mostly Sex and LSD...

All jokes aside - (could you even tell that was a joke?) - I'm not very funny..* But anyway i feel like having that experience as my first relationship, I never had a chance at "normalcy". Though it didn't stop me from trying.* I had several monogamus relationships in my early twenties which all crashed and burned.* If you were to ask any of the women from that period of my life to describe me in one word, they would probably say: manwhore..* I'll leave it at that.

I have been with my amazing life partner for almost 10 years, we started poly and quickly reverted to mono, and for the last 5 years we have opened up our relationship again.* I have had multiple girlfriends on the side, but now have found one that I'm particularly crazy about..* And that's why I'm here, I'm looking for support navigating this wonderful situation I've stumbled into.

I have been reading without pause since registering two days ago,* and I want to compliment everyone on maintaining such an amazing community. This place is like emotional boot camp for me, I've already learned so much from the I incredible minds here, and I am looking forward to the path ahead.

If your wondering what my name means, I'm not sure...* It's just the name of a song I like.

Thanks everyone!

Welcome to the forums! If you think 15 was young, I have a friend who was in a triad in 6th grade!

Hi Inaneil - and welcome to the Forum. It looks like you are already solidly poly - I will look forward to reading your posts. Best of luck on your continuing poly journey! Al

Greetings Inaniel,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It sounds like poly is right for you, I am glad you could join us. Keep on posting with your thoughts, questions, concerns. We're here to help.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forums! I know how you feel. When I was 18 I loved two guys and would have loved to have been with them both!

Back