Hi There! (Interviews)

WBCultures

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum and I'm really curious about polyamory.

I am doing a project in which I am looking into online communities (such as this one) and would love the chance to possibly conduct a short interview with any other members who would be interested! (Just a few questions over email!) Please let me know if you would be open to this, thanks!

Greetings WBCultures,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I would be willing to answer any questions you may have for me, you can send me a private message within this forum and in that way do an interview. Hopefully others here will be willing to do likewise. Good luck!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum and I'm really curious about polyamory.

I am doing a project in which I am looking into online communities (such as this one) and would love the chance to possibly conduct a short interview with any other members who would be interested! (Just a few questions over email!) Please let me know if you would be open to this, thanks!

Send me your email via a private message and I would be happy to participate,

Send me your email via a private message and I would be happy to participate,

Same here - just message me with an email address.

I'd love to take part in your investigation! Not really long in poliamoric relationship but I'm happy I finally found myself.Can tell you my impressions as a " new comer".

Back