Hiii

Cat.!

Hi I'm a total newbie to this way of life. Just entering into it and joined this to get some clarity. Not very tech savvy so not sure which part I need to type my situation into.... But Hiii I'm looking forward to getting to know you all

Hi Cat, and welcome.

If you're looking for some advice, then use Poly Relationships Corner. If you want to blog with less feedback, then Life Stories and Blogs. And if you want to place an ad, then Friendships and Dating.

Greetings Cat.!,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.
Here's the links to those (and some other) boards:
And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Cat! I just got here myself but I can tell you these folx are warm and kind. ☀️ Hope you find what you need here!

How new are you to poly?
Looking for some insight tbf
For sure! I'm brand new to understanding it as poly, but I'm realizing I've used this model in the past with undefined relationships, both in having multiple close "partners" in different roles, as an end point in a quasi-romantic V, and in unicorn experiences of both swinger and poly types. So I guess new to understanding, but more lived experience than I realized. It's just that the amount of baggage I had to drag around about it without untying the conditioned underlying assumptions about relationship complicated and constricted things. So the answer is, idk. 🤷‍♀️

Back