Holy crap... I have two husbands... when did that happen.

This is the first weekend in TWO years I have had to miss with Murf and I am not happy about it. It isn't his fault... His craptastic job is making him work mandatory overtime smack dab in his weekend. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last night I had to work til 5pm. By the time I would have gotten home loaded up the kids, gear, and the dog it would have been after 7 pm until I got to the house. I worked my first job from 3am to 6am and then had to be at the vet clinic from 7 am to 5 pm. I am dead tired after work so I would have passed out on the couch early. (I went to bed by 9 pm last night) Murf works 6pm to 6am shifts. So he has to stay up really late and he slept all day today. Why drag the kids over to the house and try to keep them and a 6 month old puppy quiet? :eek:

Tomorrow he will pass out after work. And I have to have the kids home Sunday night since their school district is 30 minutes away from Murf's and getting them up at 5 am in not my idea of a good time. :mad: So it was better to just stay here and allow the kids to have fun with their friends.

So due to our schedules I will not get to see him until THURSDAY which is 11 days. Neither of us are happy. But it is what it is and what can you do about it? :(

This is the second weekend in a row his job put a hick up in our lives. They want him to work his next weekend off too. :mad: But he has someone to cover that shift. I hate big cooperations who have no considerstions for their workers or their families. I am glad I work for people who understand that I have family and they are important to me.

Finally getting to spend some quality time with Murf.

I came home from my other house at 9 pm yesterday. My kids told me to go..get out... Moose said mom you have been upset and missing Murf go see him and be happy. For how young he is he has such maturity.

Had a bit of an arguement with Butch before I left. Mainly about his lack of time management with his gf.. she's no better and has no concept that just because Butch is off doesn't mean you can demand dates during midweek. I hadn't seen Murf in almost 2 weeks. He is my husband too. We have been together a few years. She cannot decide on Wednesday that she wants to see Butch Thursday. I offered her THE WHOLE WEEKEND with him but she threw a fit she can't her kids are home. Well sweetheart my kids are off today. I planned my time 10 days ago. I have a HUGE calendar in my kitchen with my, Butch's , & Murfs work schedules written on it. I told Butch what I was doing a half dozen times. Too bad so sad. She called me selfish. I maybe but I am also thinking of Murf.

I slept like the dead... it was nice to snuggle up this morning.

Had an awesome weekend with the kids and Butch.

We yesterday went hiking with the puppy. My guys got me an awesome dog. Then we went to dinner and shopping at the mall. Today we took the kids to a steampunk event at Strasburg railroad. They had a blast.

It has been a long time since Butch and I have spent a weekend together it was nice.

To Butch's family... Fuck you Tonto and the horse you rode in on.

I have been always been labeled a bitch because I refuse to let anyone fuck with my guys.

I am glad to know money means more to them than blood. You all have NEVER been there for my children or my husband. We luckily have plenty of friends who love us like family.

Had a nice weekend other than missing Murf. (It is his weekend to work.)

Butch has changed shifts so he is home in the evenings instead of working second shift. It has been a nice change.

Butch and I went out to celebrate our 13 yr anniversary yesterday. We went to dinner and spent some time alone.

Today I adopted a kitten. My neighbor is moving to Alabama and just chucked her 5 mo old kitten outside. The poor thing was crying and confused. I called out hey there little kitty and she came running. I scooped her up and that was that.

She goes to work with me tomorrow to be tested for feline leukemia and FIV, spayed, and get her vaccines. She was a smart kitten to come to the vet techs house.

My kittens test came back good. Thank goodness she is a love bug.

She is staying over at work until Wednesday. :-(

Yeah kitten :)

I just rescued a kitten out of my back yard back in June, she is about 5-6 months old now. She had an URI and was severely dehydrated and malnourished when we found her. We had to force(syringe) feed her for about 2 weeks, I just didn't have $800 to hospitalize her and hook her up to an IV for a few days.

My husband has always been allergic, so the plan was to keep her away from him and get her well, then find a home for her. Kitten had other plans! More than once, I came home with kitten all curled up in husbands arms :D. Needless to say, she now has a permanent home with us and the husband has agreed to take allergy meds when necessary.

Again all I can say is life is good.

My dog and I spent a nice long weekend with Murf. It was nice to just get some quiet time together.

No drama poly related or otherwise in my life.

Life keeps right on its merry path.

Just got another pay raise at work. The second in the two months I have worked at this practice. I love my job.

Spent a lovely night with Murf. Enjoying his company awaiting our buffalo chicken dip to cook in the oven. Love this man with all my heart.

Tonight I will head back to the other house after an early dinner. Miss Butch my kids and critters too.

This day can't be over fast enough. I want to get home to Murf. I miss him terribly despite just being there Tuesday into Wednesday.

Back at my other home.. missing Murf already but happy to be with Butch and the kids both human and furry.

I am so thankful my poly life has been relatively drama free. There has never been stupid rules in place that effect the relationships we have with others. No wonder so many fail at this. There is no way in hell Murf would have put up with being told his relationship had to follow someone else's demands.

Right about now I just want to cut my left arm off.

I have been having issues with my left shoulder for 6 weeks my hand years. But a serious sudden decline in my hand this year.

I have learned human medicine runs at a slugs pace and pain control is off the table thank you drug addicts.

I have an mri for my shoulder Monday. I tore all the tendons in my biceps at the shoudler.A month after first ortho appt. Today say the Dr for my hand this(god forbid you get more than one body part examined at the same appt) My ulnar nerve is pinched serously and I need surgery but first they have to do an emg. First appt for that is DECEMBER 15TH. Wtf.

I can not sleep I haven't slept for more than a 2 hour stretch in weeks. I am taking 1000mg of motrin every 4 hrs to function. My stomach is toasted. My kidneys are taking a beating Wtf?

Sad thing I have outstanding health insurance. If I was a dog I would have had my surgeries by now.

Dagferi, I'm sorry you're in so much pain. That really sucks.

Any chance the doctor has a waiting list for earlier emg appointments? It might be that your schedule is tight enough that taking off on short notice wouldn't work for you, but it sounds as if waiting another month isn't a good option, either.

I hate hearing someone is in pain

that really stinks... If there is anything I can do to make you smile please let me know... anything

Unfortunately due to my career, I am veterinary technician, I cannot be on a stand by for an emg.

Today I get a MRI on my shoulder. After 8 weeks I just want answers and some sort of pain control.

Figured I might as well post something since I have the time right now.

Well the verdict on my shoulder is a torn rotator cuff. They want to try physical therapy first. But it will never heal on its own. They want to stabilize the issue by focusing on the muscles. The only problem I can see with that reasoning is I work a physical job. Daily I have to hold down very large dogs. Keep them from diving off exam tables. I need the tear repaired I am going to container to injure that shoulder.

Other than that my life is good. Spending the weekend with Murf and the kids.

Life continues on...

My personal life is wonderful and boring.

I love my guys with all my heart.

Had some bumps in my work life. But I have options and I am not too worried about that stuff.

Monday I have an emg. After my disastrous MRI experience I am not looking forward to it.

It is around 5 am and I am exhausted.

I slept like shit.

Can't wait till tomorrow night. Get to spend Christmas with both the loves of my life.

Back