I am new to this Forum

politeme

Hi' anyone can read my text what I am writing. I am fully new to Polyamory and want to get more knowledge. If any one like to have interst but may not be because of race, language, nationality, religion. I goodbye to all conflicts and feel free and open minded. I am from Karachi, Pakistan. It is not easy to get in touch because of long distance, but if relationship go deeper then we can come nearest together.

Hello politeme,

Welcome to our forum, you seem like a nice person, if you have any questions let us know, have a look around on the site and see what calls to you. You can find like-minded people here, and make new friends. Welcome!

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Very good, your found my blog. What question could be. I step up to Polyamory World and I hope to connect with like minded people. So, I am here waiting for someone who could come and share my vision what I have in mind and heart expressed openly to them. O.k. See you be continue.la la la ..............

O.K. Sure. My post limited to you only and I like it to spread to like minded people. If people become closer then they came up to express their vision what they have in their mind heart. Many thanks to response my each post I sent.

No problem. I don't know if you might want more people to chime in on your post; if so, you might want to start a thread in Poly Relationships Corner, which is a popular board that gets many readers and responses. Good luck!

Back