I FINALLY DID IT!!!

Lol. You must have worked hard for it. Congrats!

That's crazy.
That's the polyborg reddit hive-mind with a side of /u/rosephase.

ETA: I think that the word "ejaculate" is offensive to them, because I made several other comments in that thread (some of them were upvoted high), and that was the one that the message said I was permanently banned for. The 7-day suspension is because I tried to use an alt to respond.

Last edited:
I only see one post from you, so I guess the rest were deleted?

Awful "poly" situation on that thread, btw. Ugh.

Let me know if you need me to clarify or explain anything. I realize that these screen caps are out of context relative to each other.

Let me know if you need me to clarify or explain anything. I realize that these screen caps are out of context relative to each other.
All I see is you being pissed off at the husband and posting sarcastically. Hard to believe you were banned from the subreddit for sarcasm.

All I see is you being pissed off at the husband and posting sarcastically. Hard to believe you were banned from the subreddit for sarcasm.
I'm sure my flair didn't help, but I've had that flair for like 10 years and posted "worse" things under that account, so IDK someone in charge over there must not appreciate me. I can't find the message where it said I was banned because of that post, only a comment from the moderator account:

1707839064102.png

Your sarcasm is funny, but that's because I know you from here. If I hadn’t had this experience, I wouldn’t know you were being sarcastic and would think you were a troll. You've been on there long enough-- the mods should know you.

Your sarcasm is funny….but thats because I know you from here. If i hadn’t had this experience, i wouldn’t know you were being sarcastic and would think you were a troll. You've been on there long enough, mods should know you
I agree that if I were "redditor for one hour" or something like that but I have the "11 year badge" and a long post history with a ton of positive "karma". I could sort of understand if they just deleted my comment, but I do not think the ban was deserved. However, I'm not gonna beg them to remove it. Fuck them.

Back