I love cooking boujee food & Mixing strong drinks.

GodKingBacchus

24M Professional Cook. 420 friendly, kinky Lover of Wine & Cocktails!

I have been involved in Ethical Non-Monogamy for about 6 years(been a dom fro about 7 years just as long), but I have been Polyamorous for about 2 years of that. I choose not to identify on the basis of gender or Sexuality. I am just trying to vibe and love people however that happens. But, if you need to hear it I guess I would be non-binary(born male) and Pansexual. Currently, I am Single poly right now. My ideal dynamic would be a Non-Hierarichal Kitchen Table Open Poly Sharing a large nice house together.

My biggest passion I have in my life is cooking. I love making food for anyone. I started cooking when I was 4 without help from my parents. So I have been doing this for 20 years Professionally, I have been cooking for about 6 years on and off. I love going out and trying new food and drinks at all the places I can. I love going to bars, breweries, and cocktail lounges. Part of my time I spent cooking I learned some bartending. One of my other passions is making craft cocktails. I haven't done it yet, but I want to make my own wine. I am moving to Washington in the end of May to start working as a brewers apprentice.

I absolutely love the Outdoors. Hiking and going on walks are my favorite physical activities. I someday hope to thru hike the Pacific crest trail. When I have gym buddy I try to go to the gym 5 times a week if I could. But, its been some time since I have been to the gym. I have also been interested in getting involved with a martial arts studio or an MMA Gym. I am a very peaceful person though, but to be able to protect my self and my loved ones is very important to me. I also love to go bowling with friends. I used to love fishing a lot, but I haven't been fishing in years. Above all else I love to camp, take day trips, night drives thru the woods, and if the weather is on my side I love to stargaze or go out and listen to the ocean or rain at night. If I have the space I love to garden outdoors and grow food. Ultimate frisbee is my sport to play. One of the outdoor sports I have always wanted to learn to do was surf.

Usually I am a big time gamer. It has been 4 months since I have played any games tho. I play primarily PlayStation, but I am trying to build a pretty nice gaming rig. So I can start a stream. I absolutely the fallout franchise and Elder scrolls for that reason specifcally. My favorite games for the last 20 years have been the original spyro trilogy. And the crash bandicoot games. and I just love to play classic playstation and nintendo when I get a chance. But, for whatever reason Crash Team racing seems to be the game I can play the most competetively well. It's not my favorite, but my friends play fortnite so I end up playing that. No matter how crud the game is I love SCP Containment breach. I want to play the other SCP games at somepoint. I will try just about any game these are just the ones that came to mind. And I really love to play Pokemon Go if anyone wants to be my friend on their.

Music is a big deal to me. I am not musically inclined myself. I can't play or sing anything. I freestyle with friends once in a while. I don't mind if we have differing tastes in music. My taste is very ecclectic I have a special affinity for billy Joel. The only genre I am particularly picky about is country. I don't like most of it. I love classic rock. Hiphop/rap. Sometimes I like to listen to classical music as well. I love different types of international. Definitely a Gorillaz fan boy. I love Swing music and Jazz(I really would love to learn to do Jazz dance). I love concerts and music festivals more than anything. If I am sitting down I am usually playing loud music over my JBL speaker or my headphones at all hours of the day. And I will go from one genre and artist to another without a second thought. And I love the trash pop music even if I know objectively it lacks susbstanence I am definitely a sucker for a catch song.

I am new here been lurking a while if you want to know something else just ask or message me. I love to talk and meet new people. Love you all lets talk!

Greetings GodKingBacchus,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You are a lover of life, you have a wide range of toothsome interests, you love to taste life in all its flavors, and you love to prepare food for others. All this adds up to an excellent and well-balanced character. Is there anyone special in your life, are you dating at all right now (or otherwise involved)?

In any case, it's great to have you with us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

kdt26417 Thank you for those kind greetings I loved it.

I thought I put in my current relationships. I am currently Single Poly. I don't have any partners. I have an Alterous friend. I am only in Alaska for the next month and a a half. instead of forcing things into LDR we just decided to stay best friends nothing has changed between her and I. It's just not a good time for us. But, I am Open Polyamorous over all. But, no partners and she is a lover/friend.

Ah, I think I have a better grasp of your situation. It sounds like both of you live in Alaska right now, but you will be moving away in a month or two. And you have decided to be friends going forward, rather than attempt an LDR. Correct me if I got any of that mixed up!

Ah, I think I have a better grasp of your situation. It sounds like both of you live in Alaska right now, but you will be moving away in a month or two. And you have decided to be friends going forward, rather than attempt an LDR. Correct me if I got any of that mixed up!

Back