Introducing polyamory in Nepal

Kajibabu

Hi everyone, I am a married man with polyamory instinct and trying to explore and introduce in Nepal with open heart and clear mind. Is Anyone here familiar with Tantra and Polyamory practices in Nepal or India?

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Greetings Kajibabu,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Your profile says you're in Germany; is that your permanent location, or have you moved back to Nepal? I think it's awesome that you are preparing to form a poly group, and wish you well in that endeavor. If you have any questions, just let us know.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Kajibabu

Greetings Kajibabu,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Your profile says you're in Germany; is that your permanent location, or have you moved back to Nepal? I think it's awesome that you are preparing to form a poly group, and wish you well in that endeavor. If you have any questions, just let us know.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!
Thanks for the message. Yes, I returned to Nepal last month. Yes, I am trying to form a poly group so far possible.

kdt26417

Official Greeter
Sounds good. Have patience and persevere in your endeavor, if you can dream it, you can achieve it.