Introduction!

Clm1983

Hi new here new 2 this also :) I've been in this group for a bit thought it might be time to introduce ourselves... My fiancé and I have been together for 7 years...and we are also new to polyamorous:) We are just looking to see what this is about we are really new to this so it would be nice if we could find someone to be friends with first and just see where it goes from that hopefully something long lasting and some else to love...we are looking to bring in a female from Ontario Canada.

Welcome. You will find a great deal of support and diversity in this group. Ask lots of questions.

Greetings Clm1983,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It sounds like you are pretty new to polyamory; I take it you are hoping to form an MFF triad with a second female. Have patience; it takes a while to find something like that. Meanwhile, while you're looking, take this opportunity to study up on polyamory and learn all the ins and outs, all the pros and cons. Explore this forum thoroughly, and as TXretired said, ask many questions. I hope you'll have the best of success in your poly endeavors, and that you'll enjoy your time on this site!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

clm1983,

welcome to the forum! I am new to the forum as well, living in the USA. my situation is different, im interested in poly, but my wife is not. so im out here learning all I can about who i am.

hopefully you can find what you are looking for :)

clm1983,

welcome to the forum! I am new to the forum as well, living in the USA. my situation is different, im interested in poly, but my wife is not. so im out here learning all I can about who i am.

hopefully you can find what you are looking for :)
No luck as if yet...but I'm hopeful :)

Back