It's Friday tell us something good

Middlegirl

Okay, I'll start... Big soccer tournament for me and my team starting tonight. That means few things. First I have to be a good girl tonight. Second that means I have to be up early tomorrow.. Third the weather is going to be amazing. I love being outside in the fall...

TGIF yay! Yayayayayyyyy!

And my cough's getting more productive too. Man, I am ready to party. ;)

prductive cough, sounds (better?)

Im glad your feeling better.... really

Friday night is date night with my guy! Hubby is spending the night with his girlfriend, and I'm spending the night (the most I can in a long distance relationship) with my guy. The plan? Play online games and talk through google hangout until the sun comes up! Wrecks my sleep schedule, but hey, the things you do for love, right? :D

R and her husband came to my game tonight, that was neat

Really, it was their date night.. but I looked over and there they were watching me taking a goal kick.

They didn't have to do that, it made me blush.. Too bad we won tonight, so unless we lose tomorrow morning our date night wont be until Monday...

still it was neat to see them there..

Jill

How touching! :)

I have a date tonight with Sweet Lady. I'm really excited. Just waiting for the 3 yr old to fall asleep before I have her come over. :D

Subdivision Halloween party for us..

Just got back with the boys.. Wow they both had 2 pillow cases of candy and they don't like Snickers (I love Snickers) I am sure we can work out a deal. People are starting to show up at the house, it should be a nice party. I also invited 2 friends from my soccer team and 3 friends from class and it sounds like they are bringing dates so there will be like a bunch of people I know here.. It's sort of exciting.. I hope they are as fond of R and everyone else as I am.

We have family coming to visit this weekend. We will have nieces and a nephew coming as well. The little ones range from 2 to 9. We have not had little ones in our home for quite a few years as our kids are all old and gross, so that will be awesome. I was cleaning yesterday and realized how long it has been since we had babies around when it dawned on me that the living room was the only baby-safe room in the house. Lol!

Anyhow, I am quite looking forward to the weekend :)

My cat's a super snuggly friend. :)

My weekend should be quiet

Too bad it's not going to be romantic..

Oh my cat's a fiend too, trust me. ;)

@ Middlegirl ... not romantic! That's not right. Won't you be bummed on Valentine's Day? What will you do with your quiet weekend?

When you're with a married woman

Sometime you have to know that her husband is going to want to take her away for the weekend...

Mark asked me last month if I would be alright with that.. I said I would be so this morning they flew to Chicago for the weekend..

Awww, darn it.

You should treat yourself. Do something fun.

Or be super lazy and wear your pajamas the whole time. Watch a lot of TV and munch on popcorn. I would! :)

I have the boys tonight

Their Grandparents are picking them up for the weekend tomorrow morning. It's always a bit awkward for me with them..

Tonight I am taking them to my soccer game, they like to sit on the bench and watch the games.. Funny thoughts always roll through my mind about that..

LOL, now my sick subconscious is asking me questions that no good person should ask.

Does it help, this babysitting duty? Does it distract you from your weekend solitude?

Me myself, I am not a "kids person." I wouldn't want any kids of my own.

I love my time with them

its always fun to hang out with them we had pizza party are rocking out to my music. After my game we will get some Dairy Queen and watch a movie. Well they will watch part of it and fall asleep. I get to carry them upstairs to bed. If I didn't enjoy it I would have told Renee and Mark to get a sitter for Friday night.

what boys their age would not want to sit on a bench with a soccer team full of girls my age, all sweaty and breathing heavy... I wish I could sit on that bench. Too bad I have to tend goal..

LOL ... I hear ya.

Sounds like a pretty sweet gig, all told.

I hiked with my dog and leash trained cat that rides on my shoulder saddle. I did my first yoga class. 20 brunettes and not a single blonde. I just wondered why so many brunettes. Cleaned the whole house for a 10am mimosa party before the first Mardi Gras parade. We start early.

Back